There is Help In Our Community
Here at FCMF, we do what we can to help our brothers and sisters. But there are other organizations we work with and services in the community that are very helpful!
- Colorado Health Network: A statewide organization that works to innovatively and equitably meet the evolving needs of individuals in Colorado living with or at risk of acquiring HIV and other health conditions.
- Fort Collins Community Action Network (FCCAN): Working to create community based on furthering economic, social, and environmental justice, sustainability, human rights, and peace for all by building coalitions, developing strategies and actions, and supporting existing progressive organizations.
- Fort Collins Sustainability Group: Develops and advocates strategies for becoming a sustainable community, with a focus on reducing greenhouse gas emissions to levels consistent with a stable climate.
- Free STD Testing: Find out where you can get free testing in Fort Collins.
- Homeward Alliance: Operates a continuum of programs and initiatives for families, adults and seniors. These include basic needs, housing-focused case management, behavioral health, and employment services.